As a host, you are an ambassador for Brainstormer Bingo. A Brainstormer host balances professionalism with a fun, enthusiastic attitude. Your outgoing and friendly demeanor excites customers and encourages new players to return. You are also dedicated to the event’s success. Ambitious hosts can also seek out new venues to introduce Brainstormer Bingo and increase their ‘mic’ time during the week.
Candidates must be social media savvy and use sites including Facebook and Twitter to promote the event. Use of these marketing tools will foster interaction between Brainstormer, the venue, the participants, and help build a successful night!
Ideal hosts have:
Brainstormer hosts are:
- Experience speaking in front of an audience of up to 100 people with a microphone personality (essential)
- Enjoy working in bars and restaurants
- Own transport (preferred, but not essential)
- Own laptop computer (essential)
- Own PA Sound System (preferred, but not essential)
- Fun, friendly and outgoing
- Reliable, responsible and trustworthy
- Able to multi-task
- Educated, diplomatic, and able to put out fires
- Over 21 years old (It's in a bar, after all)
- Determined to have fun while working (essential!)